TRAVELLING TO RODEMACK
By car, bus or bicycle all roads lead to Rodemack…
- Highway A31 : Nancy / Metz / Luxembourg, Exit 44 : Hettange-Grande, Volmerange-les-Mines, Kanfen.
- Highway A13, Exit N ° 10 : Frisange or exit N ° 12 : Mondorf-les-Bains.
- Luxembourgish A3 highway, then French A31, Exit 44 Hettange-Grande.
- Highway A13 Luxembourg direction Germany / Luxembourg, exit N12 : Mondorf-les-Bains.
- 10 km from Hettange-Grande train station (SNCF Metz / Luxembourg line).
- 17 km from Thionville TGV station.
- 15 km from Bettembourg TGV station.
- 26 km from Luxembourg Ville TGV station.
■ Bus line 110 : Thionville-Mondorf (Rodemack bus stop – fountain).
■ 20 km from Luxembourg Airport.
■ 40 km from Metz / Nancy Lorraine Airport.
■ 93 km from Saarbrücken Airport.
- Free parkings in and around the village of Rodemack.
- Several car parks are available inside and outside the village.
- The ramparts car park (Porte de Sierck side, D57) offers spaces for buses.
- Outside the fortifications, a free motorhome service area is accessible via the D57 road ; follow the signs for the community car park. Services available: drinking water refill, black water drain.
GPS coordinates :
- latitude : 49,4666349248553
- longitude : 6,23195102903578
From May 1st to September 30th
- The Tourist Office is open every day from 9 am to 12:30 am and from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
From October 1st to April 30th
- The Tourist Office is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12:30 am and from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
Address : Place des Baillis, 57570 RODEMACK
Phone : +33 (0)3 82 56 00 02
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org