Follow this connected circuit with family, friends or even alone for an unusual way to discover different aspects of the area with some fantastic insights into its heritage, history and nature.
A journey through space and time with the Knight Arnould 1st!
What is a connected circuit?
It is a circuit you can follow using your smartphone and the Baludik application, offering users a fun new cultural experience as they embark on digital treasure hunt.
Complete the missions to unlock multimedia content, including information on local heritage, anecdotes and photos.
Your trek will take you to 7 emblematic sites as you help Knight Arnould 1st out of a tricky situation! Help him recover the different parts of its armour that have been scattered across space and time!
A combination of challenges, time travel and some quality time together.
• A free activity, for all ages, all year round
• A circuit that will take you from village to village within the Cattenom et Environs area (you will need your own transport to get around)
• Allow from 30 minutes to 2 hours per mission (you don’t need to complete the whole circuit in one go)
• How do I play? Download the BALUDIK application from the App Store or Google Play, turn on location services on your smartphone and search for circuits available in the area around you. Then download “A Journey through Time and Space with Knight Arnould the First”. You can then follow the circuit in offline mode
• Please note that some sections of the circuit are not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
Watch this space: more circuits could be added in our area!
All that remains is for us to wish you the best of luck – now, Knight Arnould awaits!
May 1 to September 30th
- The Tourist Office is open every day from 9 am to 12:30 am and from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
From October 1st to April 30th
- The Tourist Office is open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12:30 am and from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
Address : Place des Baillis, 57570 RODEMACK
Phone : +33 (0)3 82 56 00 02
Email : email@example.com